Deeply Express Yourself!

Day 20/30 Day Blogging Challenge.

I was just watching some Amy Whinehouse videos on YouTube.  I must confess...a while back a friend burned an Amy Whinehouse CD for me but it did not do much for me.  As I browsed live shows of Amy on YouTube today, I was pleasantly surprised.  She was an awesome & talented singer!  What a voice!  She was EXPRESSING HERSELF DEEPLY!  I doubt her lyrics will ever be adequately covered by anyone.  She was so unique.  Too bad she died so young.  This is the first YouTube video I saw of her and instantaneously I fell in love with her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get-Away this Summer in the Laurentians at Chez Mina!

Spring Cleansing Your Way to Wellness - The Energetic Body - Part 2/3

The Energetic Body System - A Simple Explanation