Bike Riding in the Hood

Day 7/30 Day Blogging Challenge.  Sete pronounced (click here).

On a roll on a roll.  So many ideas have popped into my head today as possible subjects for my Day 7 blogging expedition.  Now I seem to have forgotten.

I went for a nice bike ride around my 'hood.  I love my 'hood because there are lots of trees and a couple of bike paths!!! A bit chilly this evening.  Actually, I had to borrow a wool sweater to ride back home in the night.  When the Sun's down and it isn't humid outside it can get crispy out there! 

Feeling a tad pooped right now and cannot wait to hit the sack after blogging.  On my way to a friend's house in Westmount, I had ride up The Boulevard from Decarie Blvd.  For a fraction of a second I wondered if my 40 year old heart could make it.  I could hear the poor thing pump and my lungs inflate like crazy.  But my cycling legs did not give up. 

My Massage Therapist highly recommended that I do physical activity other than stretching, Massaging and carrying my mobile massage table up stairways.  Despite my job being so physical, he felt that my muscle tissue was lacking some tone. As long as it is warm out, I am gonna be on my wheels!

Dasssit.  Buona Note.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get-Away this Summer in the Laurentians at Chez Mina!

Spring Cleansing Your Way to Wellness - The Energetic Body - Part 2/3

The Energetic Body System - A Simple Explanation