What will it take to be in a perpetual state of flow?

Day 5/30 Day Blogging Challenge.  Five pronounced Fffaaaiiii vfe.  Hope I can make the 00:00 cut-off point.  I was having such a good time with my friends that I totally lost track of time.  On the menu:  authentic Margaritas, eating one-of-the-best Caesar salads (topped with freshly grated Parmesan), and oh yeah for dessert some decadent brrrrrownieees (I am so proud to say; all home-made ;-)).  And oh yeah, how can I forget, See's Peanut Butter Brittle (THE best peanut butter brittle I have ever tasted in my whole entire Earthly life).   

I love those moments when I lose alllllllllllll track of time.  I am so present in the Now and in a State of Flow.   Being in a state of flow is one of the best feeling I can ever experience, and it can become very addictive.  I can't wait to get my next Flow State fix.  WOW! Like Kate Bush's Wow!



Imagine if I could live in a perpetual State of Flow?  What will it take to be in a perpetual state of flow?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get-Away this Summer in the Laurentians at Chez Mina!

Spring Cleansing Your Way to Wellness - The Energetic Body - Part 2/3

The Energetic Body System - A Simple Explanation