Red Carpet Clients

Day 6/30 Day Blogging Challenge.  Sei pronounced Sayee  Google.ca/translate.

This posting is gonna be a little late but that is OoooKAaaaY.  You know why it's OK?  Because I was having the time of my life time just hangin' with Red Carpet Clients (RCCs).  What are RCC's?  Clients that I cannot believe I get paid to work with.  Clients with whom I love interacting with and who I look forward to seeing. RCC is a concept coined by Micheal Port in his book, Book Yourself Solid.  Mr. Port is a big believer of identifying the most ideal clients, the ones the energize and inspire you. 

So, I gave a 15 min Toddler Massage, a 120 minute Swedish Massage to the wife and a 60 minute Deep Tissue & Reiki Massage to the hubby.  Then after the massage we chilled and yacked about the trials and tribulations of marriage, children, work, and everything else under the sky.  Why would I rush home just so I can place a post on time?  Blah!

These days I am starting to really appreciate these short & temporary interactions with friends and family.  Usually my gatherings involve good food, quality drinks, great discussions and sometimes a State of Flow.  I am really starting to love my life.  I am so grateful that I am my own boss because it can be liberating.  The Turth is, My Truth is, it's not always a walk in the park to run in your own business but it's all worth it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get-Away this Summer in the Laurentians at Chez Mina!

Spring Cleansing Your Way to Wellness - The Energetic Body - Part 2/3

The Energetic Body System - A Simple Explanation