Full Awakening is My Goal

Day 15/30 Day Blogging Challenge. Quince pronounced Keensae in Spanish.  In Latin America it is a custom to celebrate a young woman's 15th Birthday, called Quinceañera wich marks the transition from childhood to young womanhood.

I don't remember celebrating my Quinceañera nor Sweet Sixteen (which is more common in North America).  Maybe it was becaaaaaussse I was a member of a fundamentalist Christian denomination which disallowed the celebration of birthdays.  And since I obediently believed in their doctrines, I blindly succumbed. 

This post motivated me to re-read about my old religious beliefs.  I am in awe!  How did I ever believe daaaaaaat!  My G-D!  By what heavenly, immaculately concieved, miracle did I open my eyes? In all fairness though, maybe 20 years from the year 2011 I will laugh and mock at my New Agey & Esoteric beliefs.

Gonna have to put a reminder on my calender to blog about this in 2031.  I will be considered an elderly person by then...YIPES!!!!!!!!!!!  I hope I will be a wise old lady.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get-Away this Summer in the Laurentians at Chez Mina!

Spring Cleansing Your Way to Wellness - The Energetic Body - Part 2/3

The Energetic Body System - A Simple Explanation