Social Media Network Marketing & Web 2.0

Day trois.  Trois pronounced Tch-rrr-ois.  What a wonderfully steaming hot day it was today.  Fortunately, I have A/C in my pad so I didn't feel the sweltering heat too much during the day. In the early evening I went for a nice bike ride in the city.  I wuz on my way to the International Montreal Jazz Fest. when all of sudden I felt this torrent of cold wind smack me in the face and body like it was warning me of thunderous showers to come.  So I turned my mountain bike's front wheel back towards the west. 

While riding back home I had such an unusual desire to learn more about Google AdWords.  I recently set up two campaigns for my business which have failed miserably and it cost my $70.00.  What will it take to make AdWords profitable for my Massage business?  

I've read a blog here and there about Social Media Network Marketing (SMNM), attended a 3 hour tutorial that was useless and for a while I was arduously following and listening to videos by a Facebook "expert" on SMNM (I learned a lot with this FB friend).  Recently, I finished listening to Six Pixels of Separation by Joel, President of Twist Image based here in Montreal.  I think this book is just what Dr.Blogger ordered for me which provided for me the impetus to"Just Blog It"! 

I know and I feel that there is so much potential with creating an on-line 2.0 web based business.  I don't know, yet, what service(s) or product(s) my on-line business will sell/promote but in the meantime, I am getting my hands wet with Blogger.com (got my fingers wet by joining and linking  YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn with Tweetdeck) and with Toastmaster's Intl.  What will it take to make a profitable on-line 2.0 web based business so that I can work from anywhere in the world where connectivity is easily accessible?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get-Away this Summer in the Laurentians at Chez Mina!

Spring Cleansing Your Way to Wellness - The Energetic Body - Part 2/3

The Energetic Body System - A Simple Explanation