My Inner Voice Moving Up Slowly

First blogpost, no actually I am lying its my 2nd or 3rd ever blogpost.  I have another one floating somewhere in cyberspace.  Anywhuuu.  Lately, in the past month or so have been obsessed with exploring the art of blogging.  I became interested in blogging maybe...oh...4-5 yrs ago, when I was introduced to Facebook then Twitter then LinkedIn and my buddy Q from Qlinart http://qlinart.blogspot.com/ introduced me to blogging. 

So what is the experiment?  I have come to believe (with the help of some alternative health practitioners) that my soul, for lack of a better word, or let's just call it MIVA (My Inner Voice Awakening) is screaming to express itself  in another way more specifically through my voice (some people call it Throat Chakra).  For the last 8 yrs or so I have been expressing myself through the Art of Bodywork and Energy work specifically:  Massage Therapy and Reiki.  Now I am feeling that something, and we can call that Higher Intelligence or just Life is pointing me towards expressing myself through another medium which for now will be through blogging.  Yes...I will be joining myriads of bloggers and myriads more to come.  For now I will blogg.  In the future who knows what else will catch on:  Giggle, Mlogger, Tweetybird (I used to LOVE Tweety bird and I still don't know if it is a boy or a girl? Anyone?), OIVA (Our Inner Voices Awakening). 

In summary.  Part I of This is Only an Experiment is basically to find my inner voice.   Part II is to learn how to monetize my inner voice.  What will it take to monetize the blog: This is Only an Experiment?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get-Away this Summer in the Laurentians at Chez Mina!

Spring Cleansing Your Way to Wellness - The Energetic Body - Part 2/3

The Energetic Body System - A Simple Explanation