1 Awesome Thing

Day 18/30 Day Blogging Challenge.  Today is Tuesday, July 19th, 2011. 

Have you heard about Neil Pasricha's 1000 Awesome Things Blog and two Books?  If u haven't, the blog was launched in June, 2008 and was named one of PC Magazine’s Top 100 Sites.  The blog then became two books and currently you can even submit your own  Awesome Thing which may be chosen to be published in yet another 1000 Awesome Things book.

For me, one of the most awesomest experience is to walk into my recently cleaned, by a professionally meticulous person, home.  I've had several cleaning persons come through my home but my latest hire is so meticulously AWESOME!   I encourage everyone to hire someone, a professional housekeeper (they do this for a living), to clean your home for 1 month on a weekly basis.  Guaranteed you will get hooked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get-Away this Summer in the Laurentians at Chez Mina!

Spring Cleansing Your Way to Wellness - The Energetic Body - Part 2/3

The Energetic Body System - A Simple Explanation