30 Day Blogging Challenge

Day Quatro pronounced Quuaaatrrro/30 day Blogging Challenge. At some point during the day today I decided to challenge myself to blog for 30 days.  I've blogged for 3 days in a row why not just merry go round it for an additional 27 days?

Tonight after coming home from a nice leisurely neighborhood bike ride in the muginess of a sizzling hot Montreal Summer night, I sat in my newly acquired sofa and logged on to Ted.com (I have a secret:  I am a Ted.com junkie).  I usually click on the inspirational talk series and what do I see?


This is too coincidental!  Anyway, all I can say about Matt's very short 4 minute inspirational speech it:  It's true!  I have done a couple 30 day challenges and the experiences have always brought me something good.  So voila!  The 30 Day Blogging Challenge continues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get-Away this Summer in the Laurentians at Chez Mina!

Spring Cleansing Your Way to Wellness - The Energetic Body - Part 2/3

The Energetic Body System - A Simple Explanation